3. Personal Identification Information
Our App is neither directed to, intended for, nor designed to be used by anyone who is less than 21 years of age. We may collect personal identification information from adult users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users download the App, visit the related website, register on the site or the App, purchase and register for a VIP membership, place an order or make payments using the App, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available. Users may be asked for, when appropriate, name, gender, birthdate, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they confirm that they are over 18 years of age and voluntarily submit such information to register an account with MyBlueVIP.com. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
4. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our App and website. Non-personal identification information may include information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services and information, as well as to produce aggregate statistical data for the improvement of the services we offer. We outsource some of our technical, tracking and reporting functions, and other services to third parties. We may share information from or about you with them so that they can perform their services. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. For more information about how to do this, please contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. If you visit our website using a computer, we may collect information such as the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
5. Web Browser Cookies
6. Server Logs
We may collect information in the form of server logs (“Logs”). These Logs are files that record activity on the App and related website and gather statistics about users’ activities, such as: (1) how many users have visited the App and website; (2) how often; (3) how many “hits” the App and website have received; (4) sign-in and sign-off times; (5) type and quality of the user’s Internet connection; (6) identification of the user’s hardware; (7) the features of the App and website you used; and, (8) the frequency of use.
7. How We Use Collected Information
In addition to what is set forth above, we use the users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our App and related website.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails, newsletters or alerts: We may use information we collect from you to provide you with newsletters, alerts, special offers, promotional offers, or market research surveys by email, and we may maintain separate email lists for different purposes. If you wish to end your email subscription from a particular list, you need to follow the instructions at the end of each e-mail message to unsubscribe, or “opt out”, from the particular list. Our opt out or unsubscribe process impacts only the future delivery of electronic mailings disseminated by us on our own behalf.
8. How We Protect Your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our servers. Sensitive and private data exchange between the App or website and its users happens over a secure sockets layer (“SSL”) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
9. How We Share Your Personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may also share your personal information with an unaffiliated third party under the following circumstances:
- Fulfillment of Blue Martini Services:
- Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection:
We expressly reserve the right to disclose personal information and any other information to third parties if we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so by applicable law, including, but not limited to, disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of claims of fraud, misappropriation or infringement of any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, or any other conduct or activity that is illegal or that may subject you or Blue Martini, its agents, employees, affiliates or others to any potential legal liability or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information and any other information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or as otherwise permitted by law. We reserve the right to disclose the personal information or any other information of a user who we believe is in violation of any policy or rule as posted on the App or related website, even without a subpoena, warrant, court order or other governmental request.
10. Acceptance Of These Terms
By creating an account or accessing or using the App and related websites and services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App or website. Your continued use of the App or related website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
11. Contact Information
Copyright 2013 by Blue Martini Founders, LLC. All rights reserved.